JO'M Facial Cream helps to reduce moisture loss while drawing and absorbing moisture from the air. With continuous moisture replenishment throughout the day, leaves skin smooth, soft and healthy-looking. Helps to hydrate your skin in one application without feeling greasy, It absorbs quickly.
This cream contains Cocoa butter as a base ingredient. Cocoa Butter is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free radicals. Free radicals are causes of skin stresses and signs of ageing. Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply. Cocoa Butter contain fatty acids, which improve skin moisture retention and elasticity.
It contains Aloe Vera as one of the ingredient. Aloe Vera is known for its miracle skin benefits.The nutrients naturally present in aloe vera makes it a potential herbal product that can be safely used both internally and externally. This exotic plant contains other beneficial compounds like polysaccharides, mannans, anthraquinones and lectins which makes it a good anti-ageing. The presence of these nutrients makes it possible to use aloe vera for variety of therapeutic purposes. Aloe Vera have several properties that are effective in treating a variety of skin conditions, from flaky or dry skin, to many more. Which is why Aloe Vera is one of the carefully selected ingredient in JO'M facial skin care
JO'M Facial Cream (for Sensitive Skin type) contains Mango Butter. Mango butter is rich antioxidants, vitamin A and E. Mango butter contains natural emollient qualities that help keep the skin moisturized, therefore when applied to the skin, restores and maintains the moisture, promotes cell regeneration. Mango butter is highly emollient, softening and soothing to the skin. Mango butter has protective effects against UV radiation.
How to Use?
- Put a small amount of face cream on your fingers and apply it on the clean face.
- Start with the middle portion of the face and massage the cream slowly upwards.
- Apply cream on the middle of the forehead and massage from the inward corners of the eyebrows, outwards. From the mid-point of the eyebrows move down below the eyes with a circular motion.
- Massage the nose from its upper part downwards and then to nostrils, from nostrils to the temples.
- Apply cream on the upper lip and move towards the cheeks.
- Apply cream below the lower lip and move down till you reach below the chin.
- In the end, apply cream below the chin to the neck and massage downwards .
Other Product Attributes :
Made with Natural ingredients.
No Mineral Oils
No synthetic Fragrances/ Perfume